As we celebrate Veteran's Day today, November 11th, I wanted to share the news that CCRI was one of eight schools chosen to have a VetSuccess Program on their campus. For more on this, check out http://ccri.edu/marketing/news_events/2010/october/vet.html
This program provides a full time, experienced vocational counselor to assist veterans, active duty personnel and their dependents. This counselor can explain educational benefits, assist students with finding employment and electing health care benefits, and locate community resources as needed, as well as provide guidance in other areas.
In my opinion, we can't do enough to show our gratitude to the men and women who serve our country. This sounds like a wonderful program and I'm pleased to be able to share the good news that this support is located at CCRI. For more information, please be sure to check out the announcement by clicking on the link I've provided.
A resource for clients enrolled in the Skills Tutor Program at Network RI in Providence
Welcome
I want to welcome you to the blog for Skills Tutor
Here you will find:
* Information about workshops offered
* Strategies for Reading, Math, and for using Skills Tutor
* Blogs about unemployment and Strategies for Job Search
* The tip of the week
* Google Talk - a place to chat with your instructor
* Job Hunting Tips
Please check this blog often. I try to post new information of interest at least once per week. Thanks, Cheryl
Here you will find:
* Information about workshops offered
* Strategies for Reading, Math, and for using Skills Tutor
* Blogs about unemployment and Strategies for Job Search
* The tip of the week
* Google Talk - a place to chat with your instructor
* Job Hunting Tips
Please check this blog often. I try to post new information of interest at least once per week. Thanks, Cheryl
The opinions I express on this blog are purely my own and should not be taken as advice given by CCRI, Network RI or any other organization.
No comments:
Post a Comment