Skills Tutor will help you improve your skills in reading. Many of us were not taught Reading Comprehension Strategies directly. When we were in school, we completed reading assignments or exercises and I guess we were expected to figure out that we use different strategies to read and comprehend better.
Skills Tutor has specific lessons and exercises to help us improve our reading skills and use specific reading strategies as we do so.
Over the next few days, I will discuss the specific areas of reading comprehension that Skills Tutor teaches.
A resource for clients enrolled in the Skills Tutor Program at Network RI in Providence
Welcome
I want to welcome you to the blog for Skills Tutor
Here you will find:
* Information about workshops offered
* Strategies for Reading, Math, and for using Skills Tutor
* Blogs about unemployment and Strategies for Job Search
* The tip of the week
* Google Talk - a place to chat with your instructor
* Job Hunting Tips
Please check this blog often. I try to post new information of interest at least once per week. Thanks, Cheryl
Here you will find:
* Information about workshops offered
* Strategies for Reading, Math, and for using Skills Tutor
* Blogs about unemployment and Strategies for Job Search
* The tip of the week
* Google Talk - a place to chat with your instructor
* Job Hunting Tips
Please check this blog often. I try to post new information of interest at least once per week. Thanks, Cheryl
The opinions I express on this blog are purely my own and should not be taken as advice given by CCRI, Network RI or any other organization.
No comments:
Post a Comment