Welcome

I want to welcome you to the blog for Skills Tutor

Here you will find:

* Information about workshops offered
* Strategies for Reading, Math, and for using Skills Tutor
* Blogs about unemployment and Strategies for Job Search
* The tip of the week
* Google Talk - a place to chat with your instructor
* Job Hunting Tips

Please check this blog often. I try to post new information of interest at least once per week. Thanks, Cheryl

The opinions I express on this blog are purely my own and should not be taken as advice given by CCRI, Network RI or any other organization.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Back

I'm back from my vacation and ready to work with you all on your skills. Please remember to call or email me or just stop by during computer lab hours, Monday through Thursday from 8 am to 4 pm and on Friday from 12 to 4 pm.

Look in your email for a new message from me. I will be sending out short emails every week to try to keep everyone active and participating in the Skills Tutor program.

I look forward to hearing from all of you soon.

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment