As you are all working with career counselors, this information is not necessarily for you as you are receiving information about job training programs that you are interested in. However, in the spirit of "networking" here at Network RI, I just wanted to point out that there are many job training programs being offered throughout the community. If you know someone who is not already enrolled at Network RI and needs the services here, please refer them.
In an article last week, Journal Bulletin writer, Philip Marcello, interviewed participants and program staff of a new job training program in Providence. You may be interested to read what he found out. To read the article, go to
http://www.projo.com/economy/GREENPATHWAYS_LAUNCH_08-17-10_CGJITL1_v12.253d142.html
So much is happening in the community to help people get back to work.
A resource for clients enrolled in the Skills Tutor Program at Network RI in Providence
Welcome
I want to welcome you to the blog for Skills Tutor
Here you will find:
* Information about workshops offered
* Strategies for Reading, Math, and for using Skills Tutor
* Blogs about unemployment and Strategies for Job Search
* The tip of the week
* Google Talk - a place to chat with your instructor
* Job Hunting Tips
Please check this blog often. I try to post new information of interest at least once per week. Thanks, Cheryl
Here you will find:
* Information about workshops offered
* Strategies for Reading, Math, and for using Skills Tutor
* Blogs about unemployment and Strategies for Job Search
* The tip of the week
* Google Talk - a place to chat with your instructor
* Job Hunting Tips
Please check this blog often. I try to post new information of interest at least once per week. Thanks, Cheryl
The opinions I express on this blog are purely my own and should not be taken as advice given by CCRI, Network RI or any other organization.
No comments:
Post a Comment