Ok, we need to focus on Time Management again today. In the last post, we discussed making a plan to improve only one grade level on the TABE. Unfortunately, most of you will not find yourself in that situation. Most clients referred to Skills Tutor want to improve to a much higher level or want to improve in many areas (not just for the test) so they can feel confident again before they attend training.
I am asked, "When can I take the test?" "How long will this program take?" These are very hard questions to answer.
If you would really like to work on your basic skills and get the most out of the Skills Tutor program, you should plan to do most of the Skills Tutor Program.
Tomorrow we will make a plan to complete the Reading on Skills Tutor; then we'll concentrate on how to plan the math.
A resource for clients enrolled in the Skills Tutor Program at Network RI in Providence
Welcome
I want to welcome you to the blog for Skills Tutor
Here you will find:
* Information about workshops offered
* Strategies for Reading, Math, and for using Skills Tutor
* Blogs about unemployment and Strategies for Job Search
* The tip of the week
* Google Talk - a place to chat with your instructor
* Job Hunting Tips
Please check this blog often. I try to post new information of interest at least once per week. Thanks, Cheryl
Here you will find:
* Information about workshops offered
* Strategies for Reading, Math, and for using Skills Tutor
* Blogs about unemployment and Strategies for Job Search
* The tip of the week
* Google Talk - a place to chat with your instructor
* Job Hunting Tips
Please check this blog often. I try to post new information of interest at least once per week. Thanks, Cheryl
The opinions I express on this blog are purely my own and should not be taken as advice given by CCRI, Network RI or any other organization.
No comments:
Post a Comment