Welcome

I want to welcome you to the blog for Skills Tutor

Here you will find:

* Information about workshops offered
* Strategies for Reading, Math, and for using Skills Tutor
* Blogs about unemployment and Strategies for Job Search
* The tip of the week
* Google Talk - a place to chat with your instructor
* Job Hunting Tips

Please check this blog often. I try to post new information of interest at least once per week. Thanks, Cheryl

The opinions I express on this blog are purely my own and should not be taken as advice given by CCRI, Network RI or any other organization.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Thursday, February 25th

Hello All,
I just wanted you to know that I will not be in the computer lab tomorrow. You may still go to Network RI to use the computer lab. There will be a substitute for me; his name is Ron and he will be happy to assist you.

Please email me if you have any questions for me or stop by to see me on Friday between 12 and 4 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment